Welcome to the Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange: Delivering Real Business Value and Mitigating Risk
During the extensive research and development for the 2013 Infrastructure Asset Management Exchange, we have identified the critical issues that are front of mind for those with the mandate and power to design, orchestrate, and improve the asset management strategy across their business. Not only will the IAM Exchange give you insight into the most cutting edge developments from leading water, gas, electricity, transport, road, rail and oil & gas enterprises, but you will also hear directly from leading regulators, board members and Chief Executives who have seen it all before – all with one goal in common – having a passion for Asset Management!
Key topics being discussed in London on 18th – 20th March, 2013 include:
- Defining Asset Management in today’s changing environment (Asset Management = change management)
- Gaining support from the Board – understanding the key drivers to build the right business case
- PAS 55 and looking towards ISO 55000 (Case studies, lessons learnt and how to prepare for the future)
- Process Safety – panel discussions to share different perspectives (people, tools and measurement techniques)
- Risk Management - Optimising costing & value through CAPEX and OPEX investment prioritisations
- Customer Experience – putting ‘customer service’ at the heart of your asset management strategy
Join us in March and have the unique opportunity to be a part of this exclusive invitation-only event.